Re: mulch

>Hey Mardi! Welcome back from vacation! Hope wherever you went or
whatever you did, you had a nice time! Did you by chance make it to the
Pella tulip festival last weekend?

Melody, I was all set up to take Mom to Pella last Friday for the fest when
she informed me that someone at her retirement home told her the tulips
were all DEAD! and it wasn't worth going.  I really had to crack up when
your wonderful pictures came through - all dated Saturday!  Ah well, I'm
quickly learning that Mom is always right.  Makes life easier.

Hey Kitty, let me know if you need a box or two of pine needles!  If Pam
can ship repro paper boxes full of cannas, I can try and populate the US
with Alburnett pine needles!