Re: Way OT - Fedex Ground

You'd think so...speaking of maps, tho', Jim...one of the nurseries I
ordered from this year tapes a map to the top of the box with my
location marked with an arrow...just to make sure - think it's a good
idea.  This is a small nursery - one man operation - I don't know as
a really big one could deal with that extra bit, but it is one way of
making sure the carrier can find the delivery location.  'Tis a pity
that something like this is even necessary...I mean, are we breeding
a race of total cretins or what?

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi