From: David Franzman [mailto: dfranzma@pacbell.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 21:39:35 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT]   education/society

Oh geez are you kidding??? No your's doesn't hop around it gets
Tropics<br>www.atouchofthetropics.net<br>----- Original Message -----
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 4:09
blame you a bit. Something about the Midwest has always<br>> felt, well
wholesome to me. Another big plus is the landscape doesn't<br>> hop
From: Tchessie<br>> Sent: 5/18/2004 8:48:56 PM<br>> To:
> Ok- Melody- I'm moving to Iowa! We have huger and huger
schools,<br>teaching<br>> > to test, providing as little help to kids in
need as possible.<br>Elementary<br>> > schools have NO counselors at all
in the schools, school psychologist<br>are<br>> > split between 3 school
and test only. There are BIG problems here with<br>> > racism in
schools, and increasing ethnic gangs and violence. I'm pretty<br>> >
sick of my job and the politics and elitism. I hope that in a year or
2<br>max,<br>> > that we can sell the house for a tidy proit, pay off
the bills and move<br>> > someplace smaller, cheaper and more caring to
live and raise a family.<br>> ><br>> > Phew- I feel better now- thanks
Message-----<br>> > From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net