From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 20:49:11 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] /schools

In a message dated 5/20/2004 7:29:52 PM Central Standard Time,
school 15 (I mean 12) years later when we<br>learn what we want to be
when we grow up........<br>My brother, who got his undergraduate degree
in painting, has been a <br>paralegal for about 25 years now. In the
interim he has gotten a masters in liberal <br>studies with a focus on
play writing. Now that he's 50 he's decided he wants a <br>JD so he's
starting law school in the fall. I have to admire him. At 62 I <br>still
don't know what I want to do with my life and am constantly toying with

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com