Re: vacation to florida

Let's figure out when you will be drifting through Venice and I'll try to make sure I'm here.

Are your kids into fossils? I don't mean old geezers such as myself, but dinosaurs and the like? If so, I'd like to send a king sago [1-gallon pot] home with them and maybe some seeds so they can try to grow their own.

Three kids, right? So I'll give them 10 fossilized shark's teeth so they'll have an odd one to fight over all the way home or until their mom wrests it away from them :>)