To: "woodies" <woodyplants@hort.net>; "Perennials" <perennials@hort.net>; <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 5:52 PM
Subject: [CHAT] rose help please

Hi all!
I'm trying to find a good white climbing rose. I need this for a large
arbor, so 5-7 feet isn't sufficient. Sam Kedem says White Dawn is 7-10, but
local rose seller says only 6-8 and that no white gets taller than that.
Besides, Sam is out of New Dawn, Sombreuil and his other tall white and the
rest of his whites are shorter.

Any suggestions for a tall white with reasonable disease resistance?

Kitty