Re: shopping

That was last year Kitty.... now they are 9.99 which I
figure related to the greenhouse heating bill :(

I believe this place does it's own growing from seeds,
based on what I can tell....It is a huge place, with a
zillion greenhouses. They just added another one last
fall. It takes 3 hours just to walk thru them all...
ok, I do stop and look alot...so it did take me 2
Saturdays to see it.....need another trip to do the
outside bushes and trees, but those I believe are
brought in for the season.

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center