amazing what you can find at a grocery store......

I stopped at Traders Joe's this morning (picking up
some last minute frozen bananas for part of my Mother
day gift, as mom loves them!)and was shocked to find a
lady slipper in bloom for sale there...

So yes, she is getting that too. Felt at 19.99 it was
the deal of the day :)

they also had a nice clemitas, in a basket blooming
it's heart out... so she is getting that too, amoung
other things...