Re: birds/ponds

Thanks for your advice, Donna.  I will examine  the fish today to see if they
suffered any damage.
Actually, I did not quarantine the koi.  I know I should have, but  things
were really crazy around here and I got them from reputable nursery  that I
trust.  I know their pond guy.  I know that's not an excuse and  I should have
quarantined them anyway, but things just got crazy around  here.  I have had them
for about three weeks and I have not seen any  problems yet.
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 5/11/2005 11:16:48  P.M. Eastern Standard Time,