Re: Re: the digits/my vitals

David, you are seriously cracking me up! ROFL
zem
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:16 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Re: the digits/my vitals

I know Judy, it's ok. If somebody is interested in me who likes squishy things in my pants then I would like to meet them.

However, you are right. I usually give that advice myself. I couldn't seem to control myself. I think it's the UV light.

David
http://www.atouchofthetropics.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Browning" <judybrowning@lewiston.com>