Re: Outrage!

I have covered the planters with that black mesh used to
protect shrubs from the deer, but somehow I don't really
expect that to work.  It didn't really work for the azaleas
either.  We took away the bird bath - we're pretty sure
it was a raccoon because he washed his muddy feet
in the birdbath.  It was really loaded with planting soil.
There has been some digging in the planters before,
but never the complete devastation of this time.  Usually
just a hole dug here and there, but this time it dug out
every plant, threw them on the ground.  I had to search
around in the bushes to find one nice sage plant that
was missing.  Some damage goes with living in the
woods, but this is too much.
Auralie

In a message dated 05/28/2005 3:02:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,