Re: rain dance is working TOO well.

No, No!!  (Waving hands wildly) Don't send it to the south central  US.   I
appreciate that, but we've had about enough rain in the past
weekend......60-75 mph winds, severe thunderstorms, tornados, etc.  I dont'  think we need to
do any more dancing down this way.
Pam did you all finally get some rain????
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 5/29/2005 11:02:28 PM Central Standard Time,