From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Vera Metzke
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:29 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Ground squirrel control

Sorry I had maked/saved you for the pest problems we have around here!
Seems I loose alot of bulbs to the squirrels, Deer have even left
"appetizer" digs even though I am in town!  They have a safe block walk
from the creek at the end of the street!  Just haven't figured out how
to do it in town?  City seems to have a problem with the electrical
aspects?  I suggested doing the whole fence?  They didn't think that was
a good idea either?  Go figure!