From: Patricia
<pdickson@sbcglobal.net>
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Monday, May 26, 2008
3:01:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] HGTV

I just watched the show this afternoon.
I am guessing that you all know
that Paul James is from Tulsa?  Sometimes his
shows can be a little silly
but he is hoping to get his point across and
maybe you will remember it.
David, I think this was a very good informative
show.  Thank you for giving
such great information.  You really have or had
some beautiful plants.  How
many did you keep?
Tricia
zone 6b