Re: news of the day: t-shirts

Yes, but the printing is "part of doing business" and business costs get
tax breaks.   If the mailings get a certain return, I don't know what the
average is, then it is worth it to the business...like advertising dollars.
Not everyone who sees the ad will buy but if enough do, it is worth it.  I
have noticed that some mail order companies will drop you if you don't
order after a certain period of time.  The ones that really get me are the
ones that send a new catalog every other month.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN