Re: news of the day: t-shirts

> I've looked into bulk mail and
> it isn't really pennies????????

The bulk rates that I've paid for small mass mailings, as I recall, can
be as little as 16 cents for a letter when I have a min qty to a
specific zipcode. But I think catalogues are on a different, lower,
rate.

Still, I agree that it's not just the postage. The cost of printing a
catalogue, of course will be less per catalogue when larger quantities
are printed, but only to a point. I can get 5000 postcards printed for
$455 (.911 ea), but 20,000 printed for $1355 (.068 ea) But I think it is
smarter to spend the $455 on good prospects instead of blanketing the
universe with trash.

Kitty