Re: news of the day: t-shirts

In a message dated 11/14/2003 8:05:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
holmesbm@usit.net writes:

> The ones that really get me are the
> ones that send a new catalog every other month.

Who sends one that seldom - in this house it's more like every week or
sometimes twice a week.  I even got two Land's End catalogs in the same mail - had
different covers - and two Orvis catalogs nearly every week.  I do shop a lot
in catalogs - I hate to shop and never seem to have time to go anywhere but to
a book store, so get all my clothes from catalogs.  Also do most of my
Christmas shopping that way.  I can do it at night, in peace and quiet, and my feet
don't hurt.  But I would be seriously happy to get fewer of all these catalogs
- like maybe only one every other month.