From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of James R. Fisher
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 4:06 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT]was: still blooming now: Theresa's shaving brush

Theresa wrote:
> Send on the jpgs- would love to pin down the name.  I've had this now for
> years and it has bloomed faithly each year about now outside in my front
> garden under a very large tree.
> Theresa
They're on the way to both you and Donna.
Donna: perhaps you couldn't find H. pauculifolius was because
I misspelled it (as H. paculifolius) ?
Theresa: Where did you get this bulb, food market again ?
I seem to recall you queried las year about another bulb you got
from a food market, something called South African sun lilly
or somesuch. Did you ever take a picture of that ?
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W
USDA Zone 7