Re: throw away society

Dan, maybe this winter when we can't get out of the house because of the snow
we will find time to work this problem out.  There should be a way.  Then
maybe we can offer our collectible records - after we have transferred them - on
e-bay (gbg).  Auralie

In a message dated 11/23/2003 1:05:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, n@att.net