Re: throw away society

> From: Kitty <kmrsy@comcast.net>
> One nice (and not so nice) thing about living alone is that you
decide what
> gets done or doesn't and there's no one to blame but yourself.  Of
course I
> have often wondered why those cats couldn't at least vacuum the
carpet once
> in a while.

Ha!  That's like me wondering why those durn kitchen elves never do
the dishes:-)  Yes, when you live alone, you make the calls and take
the consequences, but, really, that's not as frustrating as having
other humans around who do not pull their weight in the chore dept.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Spring Peepers
All Suite101.com garden topics :