Re: OT - Wonderful web tribute to the Armed forces

Thanks, Jesse; I love Alliums. I think I should have been clearer though
when I said "summer bulbs". I want it to be on bulb type plants that are
planted in spring for summer bloom. Are alliums available for spring
planting? I think I'd better check B&BB's spring catalogue to see if
they are.

Kitty