RE: What Charley taught us

Friend of mine has a house in Jensen Beach which is
near West Palm, and a roofer friend of his down there
said he got 4,000 calls the first week after the first
hurricane went through.  4,000. Yikes.  I'd say most
likely not enough roofers, and I wonder about supplies
too.

Libby

http://mail.yahoo.com