Re: What Charley taught us

Supplies were likely easy to assure, Libby. Trucks could still rumble the interstates. But the stat refuse--so I've heard, don't know if it's true--temporary contractor licenses to licensed roofing contractor in neighboring states, which is usually the practice. If true, I can think of several noir scenarios why.