Re: What Charley taught us

Hi, Libby. I don't think supplies are a problem. A co-worker, who is having a house built in the area is having major problems with the contractor. Contractor told him the roof wasn't finished because he couldn't get shingles. Co-worker went to Home Depot next day and had them delivered the day after. Needless to say, contractor still hasn't nailed them down--and is on his way to court.