From: Zemuly@aol.com
Sent: 11/24/2004 7:33:37 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Christmas giving programs

I always share with a woman living down the street from me.  She's  older
than I am;  she doesn't even have indoor plumbing, and she heats  her house with
a wood stove.  One year, when I was flush, I gave her a cord  of wood, had it
delivered and stacked.  This year I'll probably give her a  warm sweater.  I
have never been able to stand silently and see others do  without -- probably
one of the reasons I have so many cats. :-)
zem

http://www.hort.net/funds/