Re: 2006 Calendar

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] 2006 Calendar
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:07:30 -0600

Chris, years ago I contacted all the charities I gave to and told them I was
selecting one.  The criteria for the chosen one included no crap.  I want my
donation to go to the cause, not to thankyou "gifts".  The one I chose had a
newsletter for which the printing and postage was paid for by a donor.  100%
went to the charity.  I do also give to DAV, but they assured me that none
of my contribution goes to paying for the address labels they send me and
they put me on a list for once a year contact so less money would be wasted
contacting me.