RE: Greenhouse problems

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: RE: Greenhouse problems
  • From: "Johnson, Cyndi D Civ USAF AFMC 95 CS/SCOSI" <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 09:44:46 -0800

Nice greenhouse, I'm very envious! You sure put a lot of work into it.
I'm especially jealous of your lemons, I've been trying to grow myself a
dwarf lemon for many years and I just don't seem to have the knack for
it. My last one bit the dust when I put it outside the summer before
last and I just haven't had the heart to try again (it would be lemon
tree #4 or #5, I think).
I read a little bit of your blog too. Let me recommend that you not try
canning cake or bread, it can be unsafe for home canners. Here's a link: