Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
  • From: "Pam Evans" <gardenqueen@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:18:21 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=tbTANc21WgsUxK6Bm4gsB+2j9KvNESnz7CZv/3F2Jnc=; b=UV8L83k5R8fKsoKGxXlCwxh59rY4u31l8gHwEtBtEoxO/jR5WWe5LsHo9RtmKFsWSB jIqRexxdKzPJ8ccWrFH57cr4NK3pCw0tveew3pedCxjH0W+3IQIzIaWbKb9fWdzEuvjO 1AHr2NdD8sfLvESyypblBCHu2YxnfezUALEsg=

Interior?   God help me, that's a long ways off thank goodness.  Can't even
contemplate that right now.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX