Re: Wildlife
gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Wildlife
  • From: Zemuly <zemuly@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 19:49:05 -0600

I see deer all the time as my house is adjacent to a wildlife area where
hunting season is thundering. I fear for the little buck who is
generally grazing at the end of my driveway when I get home in the
evening. There are so many ignorant people here who have no respect for
wildlife. I have learned to plant things the deer do not love. However,
the next animals heading this way are wild hogs, and they are neither
gentle nor beautiful.

zem

Sent from my iPhone