Re: Heating the indoors, the yard outside,too...and aquestion...

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT]Heating the indoors, the yard outside,too...and aquestion...
  • From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 02:39:46 -0400

Uh oh....your largest?  Yipes.  I should have started pruning these
many years before I did, but I had no idea they would get as large as
they are...since you agree with Auralie that 'dwarf' or 'nana' means
slower growing and not size, looks like mine are doing what they
ought to; I have just not been ready for it:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Shadyside Garden Designs
Current Article: Corydalis