Re: bringing the yard inside/ oil & gas

Ah!.. OK
We have had several *tornados* and straight winds here around me over the summer. The next town up the road was almost entirely wiped out. Only 7 miles from me and the funnel picked up and went over us to drop again only 15 miles from us. Did a whole bunch of damage. Trees down all over the place and still a lot out there that has not been cleaned up... some never will be. Either 6 or 8 storm severe enough to cause damage around here this summer.
Were you being nice and correcting my use of the word hurricane when I meant tornado??
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana