Re: what's blooming?

In a message dated 10/24/2004 12:42:00 PM Central Standard Time,
jsinger@igc.org writes:

Walking  iris is blooming [first time].

I have that in a pot.  This year it didn't bloom (bloomed last year),  but
it's got babies on the ends of most leaves.  I've bent some to  pots adjacent to
it, and the rest I'll snip later for repotting.  It must  be great in the
ground where it can "walk" naturally.  The blooms are  beautiful.  My blue
Mexican petunias are still blooming, but the pink ones  went to seed a while ago.
I've never had any of the stems root, they just  reseed each year.
zone 7
West TN