Re: what's blooming?

We have a few of the pink ones here too, Zem, but they don't seem as vigorous as the purples [ours are more purple than blue, although the dwarf ones seem to be more blue than purple]. Our walking iris is also in a pot, and I think we'll keep it there. Got enough things that want to mosey around the yard.