RE: is hort down?

Sure Kitty and Tricia, I'd love to "talk" with them, if you want to send me
the addresses, I'll contact them. Thanks, Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net]On
Behalf Of pdickson
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:54 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] is hort down?

Rich,
We have a guy here in Oklahoma that speaks at a lot of our Master Gardener
meetings.  He is promoted as "The Tomato Man with Garlic Breath".  He was a
New York investor that quit it all to come home to take care of his dying
mother.  He turned into a heirloom gardener with tomatoes being his #1 and
garlic being a close 2nd.
I found his address if anyone is interested.  He used to have a web address
but I can't find it.
Tricia
zone 6b
western Ok