From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Pam Evans
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 10:22 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] OT - the tree is coming down

Well, they are here surgically removing that leaning tree piece by piece.
It will likely take them the bettr part of the day.  The boss man just told
me when they were just roping it off, he could see the tree moving.  It
wouldn't have lasted much longer.  So far, so good.  They are being careful
and not tearing up the landscaping.  For that I am grateful and it's worth
the money to have it done right.  And now I can quit holding my breath,
thank God.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX