Re: bananas

I don't know, Jim, but it must be widely consumed by many cultures where
bananas grow, because I've seen the banana blooms for sale in many different
places here in Houston.  I was disapointed in the flavor, but like I said,
perhaps there is a better way to prepare it.  I thought perhaps it would  taste
something like palm hearts, which I LOVE.  Much to the dismay of my  palm friends
who cannot figure out how I could eat a baby palm, etc. etc.
Hmmm....that many bananas huh.   Let's see, perhaps making lots  of banana
nut bread for all your Garden Chat buddies for  Christmas??????   (hint hint)
LOL  Just  teasing.
By the way, my miracle fruit tree has fruit.  The peanut butter tree
recovered....thank goodness.
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 10/9/2006 4:13:49 PM Central Standard Time,