To: gardenchat@hort.net
Sent: Friday,
October 27, 2006 7:22:28 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] What a mess!

Kitty, I argued
against this project to no avail.  I'm just a silly female.
I didn't tell the
whole run-up which included a new furnace and other
problems.  No, they can't
store the extra oil.  No, nobody had thought
to check the details.  We can
make small adjustments to the tank,
but it will always be very tight.  It's
just not politic for me to make
any comments aloud.  Male egos, you know.

In a message dated 10/26/2006 10:03:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,