Re: gardenchat DIGEST V1 and update

I love turtles, too. I'm forever stopping on the highway to help a box turtle across. The red eared sliders are also prevalent around here as are alligator snappers. Speaking of nurturing dogs, did I tell you all that Otis has taken over the care of Fleur, my lilttle crippled cat? They spend everyday together on Otis's bed where he flea bites Fleur and bathes her. She is acting more like a diva every day. :o)
zem
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 10:27 AM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] gardenchat DIGEST V1 and update

Noreen, how do you find time to take care of yourselves between the babies
and the flooding? I love that Ellie Mae is such a good foster momma, too.
:>D I can also see why it would be wise to at least separate the birds from
the kittens. Do kittens bother baby turtles?

Blessings,
Bonnie (SW OH - zone 5)