Re: What a mess!

Auralie - that's why you can always vent w/ us!  We do understand so
completely.  Believe me - when that little drugged out creep tore up the
front half of my property early last year and the law could do nothing, it
truly was a comfort to know you all were there for me and were so very
sympathetic.  Probably kept my butter from slipping off my noodles during
the months of rebuilding everything and having to fork out all the expenses
since they had no insurance.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX