Re: What a mess!

Not propane, heating oil.  We didn't want it in the house, but
apparently an in-ground tank is a real no-no these days.  We
were told it would caause problems with resale.  Chet was sure
it was going to disintegrate and pollute the ground-water.  Oh
well.  We'll live through this, or if we don't, it won't matter in
the long run.
Auralie

In a message dated 10/28/2006 6:14:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,