To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Greenhouse problems

O.K., any suggestions for a heater for my greenhouse? Normal floor heaters
really eat up the electricity and I hate that.  It's a "portable type" and
not the best in the world.  I can see where some of the panels are not
fitting tightly and will have to work on it some.  We found it on Craig's
List for $300.00. They bought it for $600.00 and never used it much. So -
here I am - a first time greenhouse user and I know NOTHING.  Right now I
have a heat lamp in there because the temps are only low at night. No need
for a fan just yet because I can vent the windows.  I guess I'll
eventually have to get the automatic vent openers.
We how a power outage last night, 2:00 in the morning, and my first thought was "cr*p, I hope it comes back on soon or my plants will suffer". I liked it better when I could drag them in the house...but my husband was tired of
that.  So - HE is the one who bought the greenhouse.  I feel like I'm
leaving my children in the cold or unattended.