Re: Greenhouse problems

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: Greenhouse problems
  • From: "Jesse Bell" <justjess01@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:39:37 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=90OznBWiEKqA8BBaV+uf3I0op7TVHPo3ytBC/vqs//I=; b=PDBNSo2uA+s1fWUyGvyR3mpaBH/BpVY/OTVIjDA6ePcnp16atspe2cj/7BinW1IJQF b9au3xfuZlL5TZTN7up6NC/mLomDIl5WRoqwdOpC7zxXz3Zm6zUoW7QuxVSgBBKyo6d+ Sdg6TYdR5hmxNFKIWw1fBmsWJjVKIpJU/qCpc=

Wow...mine is not that big...or that fancy.
Any of you ever seen the movie "Practical Magic"?  That house was built just
for the movie...and the green house was attached to the main house and it
was glass.  It is exactly what I want....some day.

On 10/30/08, Sheri Ann Richerson <SheriAnnRicherson@exoticgardening.com>