soil test results

Well it's a good thing after all that I did that soil test. 3 years of
organic fertilizers, compost and mineral amendements have brought all
the levels of nutrients up, phosporous is actually a little too high.
Won't have to buy anything except kelp and greensand for the potted
plants for the next 3 to 5 years according to the lab's (TAMU)
recommendation. Won't that save me a boatload of money? pH has gone from
slightly alkaline to slightly acidic (6.8) too. Guess I can lay off on
the coffee grounds for awhile (except around my camellia). Even my
micro-nutrient levels were high also. Now I can skip fall fertilizing
entirely this year. What a concept!

Thought some might find that interesting........

:-)

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX/zone 8A