Re: Katrina cont > today

Cathy, no one is disparaging the troops that are helping and we all knew it
might come someday.  The anger is directed at the deliberate refusal to
provide preventative assistance that might have made this less serious and
the poor planning with full knowledge of what they'd be facing.

>> People choose where they will live, work, and
Yes, they do, to a certain extent.  But if you and generations before you
were "born on the bayou"or in a tenament in NOLA, attained a 6th grade
education, and lived a life of barely getting by, you'd have trouble seeing
the big picture and difficulty getting out even if you did.  People gather
where the work is and that was at the mouth of the Mississippi.

Kitty