Re: What a week!rat

ugh! Gross! I had hoped they would crawl away someplace else to die. Maybe I'll spead the ready compost, throw everything else in the green waste bin and that way they won't have a home anymore and will leave.

DH and a rat trap- oh that would be funny. He couldn't empty the mouse traps I'd used years ago on the vole infestation we had an old house. Can't even imagine what he'd do with a crushed rat. (actually I do know what would happen, but will spare you the gorey details). But, I really don't want to use rat traps because I'm concerns it would accidently catch something else (the the stupid neighbor''s cat) and I couldn't deal with that at all.

James R. Fisher wrote:

Theresa wrote:

Um. yeah- I don't want a live rat in a trap anymore than I want a dead one. I trid poison- it vanished, but rat remains...

Multiple rats, perhaps. Continue feeding it bait until no more
is taken ? Then you can look forward to perhaps multiple dead
carcasses decaying in your compost pile... :-).
P.S. Why not enlist DH into rat-trap duty ?