Re: Rita.....needing to vent.

That's what I do here when we get high winds or twirly things in the
neighborhood. Lightweight stuff gets brought in, potted stuff get clustered
for protection. Put up hoses, sprinklers, empty pots etc. Make sure any
trellises are secured well and all that. Fixin' to go feed birdies and make
a mental note of what I need to put up here. Looks like we may get more than
we bargained for.
Noreen, hang in there and I hope Scottie's boat weathers the storm OK. Glad
they're headed to Arlington, but it may get bad up here too. Not as bad as
the coast though.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX