Re: RE : Ground Cover??

Sorry I was not much real help, Rich.
I hate to give out answers to thing I do not really know... like what it looks like under the tree in your yard. I am liking what little advice I did give to you well enough that I am going to do it here.... bench, 3 or 4 large containers, a piece of stone or something of interest to look at while setting... maybe a flat rock for a root rest in front of the bench..... Keep it simple and clean. Low maintenance so I can sit without a guilty conscience ......for sitting down and not actually "doing" something.
Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
www.munchkinnursery.com
genebush@munchkinnursery.com
Zone 6/5 Southern Indiana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Apking" <red4@omni-tech.net>

Hi Gene, Ground Ivy grows really well there, but it just isn't the type of
ground cover I had in mind. However, beggars can't be choosers now can
they?? I do like your idea of making it a destination, just don't know why
I didn't think of that. Will need to limb the tree up a bit though; thanks
for your help. Rich