From: hodgesaa@earthlink.net [mailto: hodgesaa@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:35:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [CHAT] DeMoine info?

> > I know, I've already figured out that if I had a real husband,
I'd<br>still be<br>> > unloading the car, bathing the dogs, and probably
mowing too. Sigh. <br>><br>> Now that is one of the most jaded and
unfair things I've heard in a long<br>> time! Unfair to who? Zem's three
husbands? Yes, I admit I am jaded. But<br>it's more to do with my own
insecurities than anything else. <br>><br>> I know husbands who are like
that, but I know a lot who treat their<br>marriage<br>> as a partnership
and share in the good and the bad. We're not all<br>children<br>> who
avoid responsibility. I'm not even talking responsibility,
just<br>paying enough attention to realize your partner (whether they be
male OR<br>female) might need a hand occasionally. Even my own father
seem oblivious<br>half the time when his wife needs a hand, and he's one
turn to say something jaded... Women seem to go after the<br>>

guys. They say they want a responsible man, but when<br>there's<br>> a
choice I've seen too many make the wrong one. <br> Yeah, we do that a
lot. But most of us get past it eventually. And become<br>jaded and just
message text UNSUBSCRIBE

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com