Re: El Nino is back!

I am fine Bonnie.... It finally stopped raining on Thursday and the sun
actually came out yesterday! Most of the water is down now, but we are
expecting storms again tomorrow, sigh.

Now it is the mosquitos that are the problem. You can't even stand
outside for more than a minute without someone trying to chew on you....
We have never had this problem here... an occasionaly one, but not the
masses we are seeing. Since the west nile breakout around here, this
could really be bad. I couldn't do much about the standing water on the
ground, but I have been diligently emptying anything else that was
holding water. The town was spraying, but now they are not..... sigh.

I was planning on working in the garden this weekend, but I doubt I
can..... without getting eaten alive! Although this weekend will be in
the 80's they are saying by Tuesday we will be lucky to be in the
50's..... geesh, here comes the weather rollar coaster time. Got to
figure out what plants I want to save and get them indoors.

Marge's brugs are blooming their fool heads off.... trying to decide if
I should just take cuttings or bring the whole plants in? Thoughts from
those of you who grow them?

Donna