Gentiana andrewsii and seeds

My Gentiana andrewsii is finally blooming it's heart out.... Gene, you
shouldn't give up on them, I think they just need more publicity.....

If the weather holds out, anyone interested in seeds?

and speaking of seeds..... once again if the weather holds out to get them.....

If anyone wants to try the Polygonum orientale - the varigated version
(don't know the name, was given to me as 'kiss me plant') I will have
those as well- but be careful- they do seed around but are easy to pull
out in the spring. It is an annual here, not sure what it would do in
the south....

And those purple leaf plant that the name totally escapes me is also
going to seed- we discussed them a month or so ago....someone help me
out here... I think you guys were adding it to your salads.. LOL!
(sorry- out the door, no time to look it up)

Donna